Friday, July 1, 2011

Product Review- Noella Beauty Works' Natural Mineral Makeup!

Hello everyone! I haven't posted in a while.... sorry. Forgive me?

Ok, well a while ago I did a feature post for this awesome shop, Noella Beauty Works, and now I'm back to tell you that I tried her all natural makeup, and it is AMAZING. I'm not much of a makeup girl, but when I do wear makeup I want it to feel good, look good, not harm my skin, and stay nice for hours. This stuff does all of those things. When I wear it I completely forget I have it on it feels so natural!

Most of what I have bought from Jackie so far is eyeshadow. The colors are gorgeous!
Here I'm wearing Heron-  a matte color that is one of my favorites!

This is Blue Spruce. I'm not really into dark colors, but done right this one is really nice!

Ok, I look really pale here of some reason, but I love this color. It's Buttercup. It has a beautiful sheen to it without being sparkly. =)

Another of my favorites- Pink Smoke! This has a little more sparkle to it.


I also have Sleepy Blue....

 Smokey Plum....

 and Nude.... 


..... all of which are GORGEOUS! 

Since I loved the eyeshadows so much, I decided to try her all natural mineral foundation powder. I got samples of the Light and Medium Light shades, and for now I'm sticking with Light. Maybe as summer goes on and I get more tanned I'll need the Medium Light.

Here's a before and after without makeup and with it. 

Here I'm wearing Light foundation powder and Rose Gold eyeshadow (and some cheapo lipstick from Wal-Mart, haha)

No comments:

Post a Comment