Friday, December 3, 2010

Robin Hood Couture- Etsy Seller of the week! ♥

Hello everyone! I am VERY excited to introduce you to this week's featured Etsy seller, Robin Hood Couture, a shop that is full of stunning Neo Victorian and Medieval jewelry. 


Linda, the artist behind the shop, lives in British Columbia and says this about her style: 

"My style is an eclectic mix of old world, Victorian, vintage and modern looks. I chose the name Robin Hood Couture to evoke the Old World. But like Robin Hood, I steal elements from days past to give to the new era a looks ranging from rom-antique to 'steam pretty.'"

Her day job is writing a blog about e-commerce, which has lots of great information for her fellow online sellers. In fact, I am going to be referring to it often! Her passion for e-commerce and love of making handmade jewelry are the reasons why she started her Etsy shop. And let me tell you, I'm really glad she did! She is highly talented, wouldn't you agree?


Linda shoots all of her own product photos with her Canon Rebel and macro lens in natural light, which is difficult during wintertime in Vancouver in a ground floor Northeast facing apartment! She says she often has to shoot an item over several days, but that's just "part of the fun of it all!" :-)


As far as prices go, Robin Hood Couture is very affordable, and you can get a stunningly beautiful gift for a loved one without breaking the bank this Christmas! Can you believe that there is nothing in this shop that costs more that $40.00?! Shipping is great too, and if you get more than one piece shipping is FREE! These gorgeous antique silver snowflake earrings are only $12.00! 


I hope you've enjoyed this little look at another beautiful Etsy shop. Make sure you check out all the other beautiful pieces from this shop that I wasn't able to fit into this post, because there are a lot of them! Here's one more, because I couldn't resist! :-)




Have an awesome day!


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful jewels!! Love your blog, just found you on etsy:)
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. What absolutely gorgeous work. I can't believe the intricacy of the pieces. Thank you so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this jewelry! I'm your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete