Saturday, September 10, 2011

I'm Baaaack! =)

Hello everyone! I'm sorry I've been away for so long! I had to take a little bit of a break.

Something exciting happend last month.... my little brother got engaged! =) Here's a picture of him and his sweet bride-to-be!


I'm SO excited. =) The wedding is on November 19th!!! =D 

And I also got a new camera from my amazing husband!! It's a Nikon D5000. =)


So. You should be seeing a few more pictures from me. I LOVE it.

Hopefully tomorrow I will be showing you the new soap I'm making... Pumpkin Pie! =)  I'll be posting regularly now... or doing my best to do that. I hope you're having a great weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Glad you're back! Congratulations for your brother and future sister-in-law! Neat camera. :) We have a pretty good camera and my sister takes a LOT of photos with it. That soap sounds yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to see that you're back, Brittany... Your posts are always a joy to read! :)
    I am BEYOND thrilled for Ben and Emily! Yay!!!

    Many Blessings,
    Jenna

    ReplyDelete