Monday, January 24, 2011

Featured Etsy Seller- Elsie's Flat

Hello everyone! I found another awesome Etsy shop to share with you! Linda of Elsie's Flat makes beautiful unique aprons of all shapes and sizes! Each apron is created from a custom pattern and are fully adjustable to fit a variety of sizes.

Linda has lots of different styles too- floral ones, like this:


And printed ones like this:


And manly guy aprons like this:


And girlie girl aprons like this! (Isn't this one soooo cute???!!)


I especially love the ones with the flouncy bottoms! They are so cute! All of these aprons are unique, functional, stylish, and made in the USA! The prices are great too in my opinion! Head on over and check out the shop - there's lots more aprons than I could put in one post! Even if you're not a serious cook or baker, it's always nice to have an apron for that one time of year that you DO get down to business in the kitchen. :-) I love to cook, and have about 5 aprons in several different styles that I wear regularly. I'm a messy cook so it makes for less laundry. ;-)
 I hope you enjoyed this look at Elsie's Flat!! Have a great evening!!

1 comment:

  1. She has such a nice shop. I've been wanting one of her aprons for a while now. Maybe 2011 will be the year for it!

    ReplyDelete