Sunday, January 23, 2011

Handmade Valentine's Gift Basket! ♥

Hello everyone! I just wanted to tell you about a beautiful romantic gift basket that my family has put together for this Valentine's Day!

My brother Ben handmade the basket with wild vines, my sisters Brianna and Bethany and brother Bo handmade the all natural beeswax luminaria, my mom and sisters sewed the terry cloth bath bags and with my dad they came up with a unique blend of invigorating and aromatic herbs to fill it with for a romantic bath. They also have created a two special herbal tea blends, one for men and one for women, which are included in the basket in two reusable cotton tea bags. My amazing mom and my sisters also will bake two yummy biscotti from all natural ingredients, each dipped in chocolate for the perfect romantic treat! To finish the evening off perfectly, my organic Warm Vanilla Silk massage oil is also included. 

To read more about it, and find out how to order check out my Dad's website:


and click on the picture on the front page! This is a one of a kind unique gift that will be enjoyed by both you and your spouse. Don't miss out! :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment