Sunday, January 30, 2011

I Have Been Awarded.......

The Stylish Blogger Award!! ;-)




Thank you to the Little Bird from the lovely little blog Little Bird In A Beehive, who has a VERY cute little Etsy shop HERE!

Ok, now I have to share 7 things about myself....

1. I am a Christian.

2. I'm from a large family ( some might say huge ) .... I have 4 brothers and 4 sisters!

3. I'm a country girl. Grew up on a farm in FL, and now live in the country in Ohio with my husband.

4. I LOVE animals. Horses ESPECIALLY.

5. I love music. I love to sing, although I don't like anyone to HEAR me sing. ;-)

6. I love to cook and bake.

7. I love to garden, and am planning a large flower garden for this spring!

And next I have to select 15 other bloggers to award! I'll have a post about that later. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment